Saturday, April 9, 2011

Warm Fuzzies

I am definitely a cup half-full kinda gal. I even made mention a few weeks ago that I think of it as 3/4 full sometimes. Mainly because I know that God is in control of my life and what goes on in it.
Taking a cue from "count your many blessings" and "stop and smell the roses" I like to point out and notice "warm fuzzies". Simple, little happenings that make life a bit more bearable, also known as "God things". Recently, on the same day, I received a bill from a doctor and a refund check from our car insurance company. The refund check was more than the bill, plus $2.00!

Over the past few months whenever I hold my son (who will be 2 in 2 weeks!) he puts one arm behind my back and plays with my hair. SUPER WARM FUZZY!!!!!!!!!! It is the sweetest thing.

Be on the lookout for warm fuzzies in your daily life. God has placed them there for a reason. :)


um... I just realized that I already have a post with the word "fuzzy" in it. c'est la vie.

1 comment:

  1. I really needed this. Sometimes we wrap ourselves so much in the rain clouds that we miss the rainbows. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete